Thursday, July 1, 2010

Music. Camping. Europe.

Phish - Camden night 2 and both nights of Merriweather.
Nateva - woo hoo. Further, moe., George Clinton and pfunk, Lotus, STS9, Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks, Passion Pit, Flaming Lips, Zappa plays Zappa, and many others. I can't wait to see Sunday nights lineup- especially since its on July 4th!!
AllGood is my next weekend after this - I will get to that next week.
Europe - July 14-August 20. More details to come.

Back to the music. Phish gave some great shows. At Camden, there were amazing high points but was clouded by an overall bad energy because the songs were blah. Merriweather showed Phish stepping their game up. It was amazing energy, lots of dancing, great jam sessions, and an overall friendliness among the crowd.

I am soo excited for Nateva. There are only 5000 campers on the main site - there is a free other camp site that, I think, is 30 minutes away. The musical acts I want to see are not overlapping. We (my festival buddies) have prepared the food so there is no work when we are hungry. Ahh can't wait. I am actually on my drive to Maine now!! (Nateva is in Maine).

No comments:

Post a Comment