Friday, June 8, 2012

Tennis

Just got back from playing some tennis with my brother (who, by the way, will be 21 in less than 2 weeks! AHH). I haven't played for years, or so it seems. It was extremely hot outside and I did not have a properly sized racket, though I had a great time. It is very fun and productive to do an "activity" instead of watching television or a movie, or some other lethargic activity. I love being outside. Anyways right next to the tennis courts is a big field - and there was Field Day going on there. Field Day is an activity my local middle school sets up that pins the red team against the white team in a variety of athletic events. It has been held since I was in middle school, and probably years before that! It was really nice to watch the little kids enjoy themselves.

I hope to continue playing tennis. I need to work on my serve! I will keep you all updated :)

1 comment: