Friday, August 27, 2010

What??!!

Since I am done traveling (for the next couple months) and have not been to any recent concerts - weird news stories I come across will be spoken about.. and this story is definitely crazy! A Polish man in Germany had a bullet shot into his head during New Years yet did NOT realize or get it checked out until 5 years later. There are hardly any words I can use to describe my disbelief in this story and my confusion on how this man did not realize. In the story (link below), the man says he thought fireworks had hit him - and lets say that is true and I were him, I would get checked out by a doctor if a book fell on my head and definitely if I believed a firework had hit me. This guy is severely misguided - your health is your true wealth! (Corny, yet true).


LINK:
http://weirdnews.blogs.heraldtribune.com/10481/man-finds-bullet-in-head-5-years-later/

1 comment: