Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leaving in an hour for Amsterdam!

The title of this post says it all - in around one hour M. and I will be embarking on our journey to Amsterdam, which is the first stop on the Eurotrip. But to begin, I will sum up my day. I woke up and had lunch with M's grandparents. We ate Eboli - which is an Italian restaurant. I ate pasta with spicy tomato sauce and veal with potatoes and vegetables. While eating, Mathias Sammer walked in. He played soccer for Dortmund and now he works for the German National team. A couple people shook his hand before he sat down.

After lunch, we walked to a bake shop to pick up some pastries. We had pastries and tea at M's grandparents house, in the backyard. After we came back to the apartment to continue getting ready, finishing some errands and packing. Then we stopped by his uncle's house for a quick goodbye and hang out session.

Now I am having dinner then going to the train station. I will continue blogging everyday to update my loyal fans (ha ha) on my whereabouts and current status. I am certain that the trip will be a success. Pictures will be taken, but if you would like to see them - e-mail or comment.

Next post that is written will be in The Netherlands. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're becoming a very good eater! I'm impressed.
    And yes I want pictures - all of them!
    Have fun - be safe!
    Love to M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post or send pictures, i'd like to see them

    ReplyDelete